Learn To Play Your Favorite Christmas Songs By Ear: Gospel Piano Course
The Christmas season, my favorite season of the entire year, is ALMOST here --- and courtesy of Jermaine and HearandPlay.com, I have the PERFECT gift idea that YOU or one of your relatives would LOVE to see under the tree (...or better yet, on top of their piano)!
Jermaine just let me know about his brand new 3 H-O-U-R Christmas course, Christmas Keys Vol.1 - "Conquering Christmas Classics, which has just been released.
After he takes you through his UNIQUE song learning process, you'll not ONLY know how to conquer the songs shown in this course but tons of other Christmas songs since most songs follow familiar patterns.
Christmas Keys Volume 1 is LOADED with tons of powerful tips, easy-to-do tricks, and techniques that will have you playing like an expert by this Christmas season - GUARANTEED! Click here for more details:
In this course, you'll...
* Learn how to play every song, step-by-step, with no guessing (whatsoever) or any information left out! By the end of this course, you'll have what it takes to fully play all of these Christmas songs by ear!
* Learn several variations of each song so you can play these Christmas classics a different way every time!
* Beginners: How to play an entire song with only three-fingered major chords (...also known as "major triads").
* Discover the power of "inversions" and how changing one note in your chord can totally alter the way a progression sounds!
* How to add fuel to your bass by understanding how "power" chords work in holiday music.
* How to play "Go Tell It On The Mountain" in a churchy praise style! I'm talking about bass lines, runs, fill-ins, and more (...similar to our other GospelKeys courses)!
* And tons more!
Click below if you're ready to finally learn your favorite Christmas songs by ear:
Please note: Due to the high demand and moderate supply, this incredible offer for Christmas Keys will only be around for a short time. So...
...Don't waste time! Order TODAY!
Click here for more details:
Andre Hayward is jazz trombonist/educator in the Boston area.
He is akson an 8 year member of the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra
led by Wynton Marsalis. He serves as adjunct trombone professor at
both The New England Conservatory and New York University.